Behind the Brand
onedesignspace is a London based Creative Studio founded by Dessislava Madanska in 2016. Dessy is educated in Architecture (BArch | 2014) and Product Design (Master of Arts in Product Design | 2016).
Her work has been featured by some of the most inspiring design platforms and magazines such as FRAME magazine, WIRED UK, Designboom, DesignMilk and Creativeboom.
My name is Dessy and I am a designer and creative director at onedesignspace. I started onedesignspace as an experimental side project during my Master studies in Product Design in London. I wanted to create a design platform so that my design experiments would be visible to others. Being a small brand motivated me even more to remain true to myself and design only things that I believe in.
Vision & Creative Identity
Studies and professional practice so far has brought me to explore different creative disciplines-from Architecture and Spatial design to Product design, Graphics and Photography.
My creative practice and research however has always been focused on three main elements: Light, Colour & Space.
I have learned (and continue learning) how to understand these elements and the strong connections between them in order to apply them to design projects that create positive experience for the user.
- BDW 26-30 Sept
- Designmonat Graz | Selected 2017;
- Milan Design Week | Ventura Lambrate 2017;
- London Design Festival: Smug Plant pot, September 2016;
- One Architecture Week | Uncommon River, September 2015, “Green Avenue”;
- Triennale di Milano, July-September 2013, Atelier Blumer, “Come si muovono le nuvole?”|"How do the clouds move?";
- Milan Design Week 2012, Casabella, Atelier Blumer, “Come si muovono le nuvole?” | "How do the clouds move?";